PGC RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SHOWS
1) Conditions of entry are subject to current DEFRA movement restrictions and exhibitors must comply with all animal health regulations in force at the time of the show.
2) All goats must be ear tagged in accordance with DEFRA regulations
3) All exhibits must be registered with the Pygmy Goat club with the exception of female kids under 6 months, male kids under 12 months, wethers and pet females. Registration details must be included on the entry form
4) All exhibitors (except Junior Handlers) must be current members of the Pygmy Goat Club
5) No late entries or substitutions will be allowed
6) All dates to be calculated to the day of the show. Dates of birth and kidding dates to be included on the entry form
7) No pregnant goats may be admitted to the show ground
8) Goats to have kidded a minimum of 30 days prior to the show
9) Classes with only 1 entry will be cancelled or if possible amalgamated
10) No entries to be accepted for goats bred or previously owned by the judge.